as of April 15th it will all be gone.
no reason...
other than lack of interest in blogging,
blogger eats boogers
and i have moved on.
anger is a poison.
it eats away at your being, and takes more energy than dismissing the stupid douchecanoe that deserves a beating, you so desperately want to give and they so desperately deserve.
less is more.
this blog was fun. I enjoyed it all. but alas, i have no more rants. life is short. i have no time for stupidity, even tho it abounds!
for those of you that still want to hear these ramblings...
fuck that...
never mind...
there is nothing here to see...
keep it stupid, simple!
It was a great ride while it lasted - I agree, life is too short but I must say I'll miss all those "fuckity, fuck, fuck, fucks you so eloquently worked into your rants.
ReplyDeleteOnward and upward my friend - here's to the next great adventure.
With happy thoughts, Jenny
It's your bicycle man, ride it how you want!
ReplyDeleteI did enjoy it while it lasted if that's any consolation.
Maybe one of these fine michigan Summer days we will meet and we will drink an ice cold beer together!
Good luck in all your ventures!
Hey… let me know when you guys are getting together and I'll join you for a cold one - no way I'm getting left at home with the dogs… hahahahahaha - seriously though, I'd fly in for a celebratory drink!
DeleteI'm happy to have been privy to your rants while they lasted but I'm not sad to see you move on to happier times filled with less anger and ranting. You know you will always have a special place in my heart, Bill. Don't be a stranger!!
ReplyDeletejenny- i will miss dropping f bombs like a mad-dog as well, but...it was a great trip.
ReplyDeletebushman! yeah a cold one sounds like a plan.
jenny- will do!
my monica! it is with great sadness, and other emotions that i end this blog...but like a box that i pack up na ddo not open for more than six months it is time to let it go. I think i will have more time to read other blogs and be-bop thru the cyberwebs...
or not..
i will keep trying to visit your blogs as much as possible.
My darl'n Sir Bruce. Times change and so does blogging. I like to think we will still be friends after this blog is done.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giggles here. It has been fun and often an eye opener.
Hugs and smiles xxx